1. We have enacted the following social distancing measures in accordance to the CDC safety Guidelines:
- We have eliminated two of the chairs in the electro-stimulation therapy area, leaving a six foot gap between patients receiving treatment at any given time.
- We are no longer allowing more than one patient at a time in the front desk reception area. Patients waiting to sign in or to make their payments must wait behind the silver lines in the hallway outside of the office, spread six feet apart from one another single file until called in by Alex or one of our Doctors.
- We will only be having one person at a time work with Anthony or one of our doctors in the stretching/exercise area. There will be a chair located on the other side of the wall behind Anthony where guests may take a seat.
2. We have upped our already thorough cleaning procedures!
- All therapy chairs are sprayed down between patients with disinfectant spray
-All Flexion Tables are to be sprayed down and cleaned between each patient visit along with new clean face paper as always.
- We have sanitizer stations placed throughout the office for patients to use, as well as hand sanitizer for sale to all patients in need while supplies last.
- Our Doctors and Staff, as always, will practice proper sanitary procedures in between each patient for safety purposes.
3. We have converted our monthly informational talks to virtual content via Instagram and Facebook Live!
- Turn notifications on for our pages to be alerted when our Live talks begin!